YellaWood® Outdoor Building Project Plans
Build a Greenhouse
Total: 12 hours
Control the growing environment of your flowers, vegetables, fruits, and transplants.
Notes and Tips:
- - Check with the local building codes to determine proper fastening to ground.
- - Use water repellent or stain with water repellent when your job is finished to help protect your pressure treated wood from splitting, checking, and warping.
- - If the bottom plates are in contact with the ground, you may want to consider using 2x4s approved for ground contact.
- - In some applications you may use screws instead of nails for better holding power.
Before you get started, please read our info on safety, fasteners and building tips.
- (26) 2" x 4" x 8' YellaWood® brand pressure treated pine
- (8) 1" x 4" x 8' YellaWood® brand pressure treated pine
- (1) 2" x 4" x 8' YellaWood® brand pressure treated pine
- (1) 2' x 4' x ¾" YellaWood® exterior treated plywood
- (2) manufacturer recommended hinges
Send list to Device
- 10d manufacturer recommended metal nails (as needed)
- 1 ¾" manufacturer recommended metal fasteners with neoprene washers (as needed)
- (1) 30 x 80" hot-dip galvanized or vinyl door
- (10) 4 x 8' fiberglass panels
View More Boards