Pressure Treated Balusters
Painted or stained balusters add a little color and a personal touch.
Many homeowners like to add a little touch of color to their deck or porch with painted handrails and balusters. Thanks to YellaWood®’s lighter, more natural appearance, you’ll get better paint or stain results than with other treated wood. Remember to consult your local building code requirements for railing height and spacing between balusters.
- Proven protection against rot, fungal decay and termite attack
- Treated for above-ground applications
- Factory-applied water repellent
- Variety of styles (depending on your location)
- Height: 36", 42" or 48" (also available in 8’ sections for customized lengths)
- Dimensions: 2x2"
- Styles: Square 2 Ends, Bevel 1 End, Bevel 2 Ends, Scalloped 2 Ends
Product availability varies by region.