Dynamic management training.
Our Leadership Development Program is designed to harness your innate abilities and challenge your weak spots to unleash your full potential. During this program, you'll spend time at several of our treating plants and rotate through assignments at our corporate office.
18-24 month program, full-time paid position designed to:
- Identify your strengths and interests
- Expose you to a variety of disciplines
- Challenge you to step out of your comfort zone
- Equip you to contribute at a high level
- Surround you with mentors
- Launch your career
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- College Degree or Relevant Experience
- Ability to Relocate
- Teachable and Positive Attitude
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Sense of Determination
- Compatible with Great Southern Company Culture
- Multiple References
We're family-owned and operated, and we believe you're more than a number; you're a part of our family. Through this program, you'll enjoy the benefits you'd expect from a company that cares about its employees.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match and automatic vesting
- Company-paid life insurance
- Long-term, short-term disability
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Profit sharing
- Flexible spending accounts
Great Southern Wood is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring our teammates work in an environment of mutual respect. We will not discriminate against any associate or applicant with regard to race, color, sex (gender), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran or other uniformed service status or any other characteristic or basis protected by applicable law.