Pressure Treated Mailbox Posts
Complement the name on the box and the style behind it.
One of the first things visitors and bypassers notice about your home is the mailbox out front. It’s important to select a post that will withstand the elements for years to come, but also complements your home and communicates your personal style.
The Ultimate Backyard Book.
Find inspiration, building tips, and ideas for your next project.Download the Book
- Treated with micronized copper preservative (above-ground applications)
- Long-term protection against rot, fungal decay and termites
- Available in a variety of styles
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Environmentally preferable treatment process
- Dimensions: 4x4"
- Heights: 72" or 84" (varies by style)
- Styles: Standard, French Gothic, Double V-Groove, Fancy, Octagon, Slant Top
Product availability varies by region.
Gardening can take your backyard from beautiful to stunning. View Gallery
Why Use the YellaWood® Brand?
Preservative technology is on the leading edge of the industry.