Go from build master to tournament master with one quick build. Each board features a handle, so you can easily transport the game. They also stack for out-of-the-way storage. Using just a few YellaWood® boards and some plywood, the game takes shape in a few steps.
This plan makes for an ideal weekend or even after-work project. Once the frame is constructed, a PVC section is attached to create the cup, a few finishing pieces are added, and everything is sanded and sealed. Buy a set of washers that go with this game, and you're ready to play!
Note: Washers not included
Download a Free
Washer Toss Plan
TIME: 3 Hrs
- (2) 2" x 4" x 6'
- (1) 36" x 18" x ½" plywood
- ½ lb box 1-1½" exterior wood screws
- (2) 4 ⅞" galvanized door pull
- (2) 13" x 13" piece of carpet or felt
- (1) 4" diameter PVC pipe at least 8" long
- YellaWood Protector® Stain and Sealer
- Chop saw (or hand or circular saw)
- Table saw
- 1/8" Drill bit
- Measuring tape
- Utility knife
- Sanding block
- Wood glue
- High-strength glue
- A. (8) 1½ x 3½ x 16" w/ an angle cut at 45˚
- B. (2) 16 x 16 x ½"
- C. (2) 4 x 3½"