Pressure Treated Decking Boards
Knock the ugly clean off your backyard. Step up to high-quality YellaWood® brand products.
There’s nothing quite like the natural beauty of a wood deck. And there’s nothing quite like YellaWood® brand products—the best available protection against rot, fungal decay and termite attack. When it comes to sheer variety of deck boards, from thickness and width to grade, and specialty treatment, we have more options than you can shake a 2x6 at.
Pressure treated decking can be used for various parts of the overall project, such as:
- Deck substructure
- Hand Rails
- Stairs and runners
There’s no better way to extend the living space of your home beyond those pesky walls than by building a wood deck. What’s more, few other home improvement projects provide as much ROI as a wood deck.
- Proven long-term protection against rot, fungal decay, and termite attack
- Lighter, more natural appearance
- Broad offering of grades, sizes, and treatments
- May be placed in direct contact with aluminum building products
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Thicknesses: 5/4" and 2"
- Widths: 4" and 6"
- Grades: Standard, Premium (5/4"); #1, #2 Prime, #2 (2"), C&BTR
- Lengths: 8'-24'
- Profiles: Bullnose, Radius Milled Edges, Square Edges
- Specialty Treatments: Water Repellent, KDAT
Product availability varies by region.