Right look. Right amount of protection.
T1-11 siding features narrow, evenly spaced grooves on a rough-finished board for a pastoral appearance. Pressure treated for above ground applications, T1-11 siding features grooves spaced either 4" or 8" on-center to provide options for achieving the look you desire for your home, shed or pump house.
The Ultimate Backyard Book.
Find inspiration, building tips, and ideas for your next project.Download the Book
- Provides rustic appearance
- Treated with micronized copper preservative (above ground applications)
- Proven protection against rot, fungal decay and termites
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Environmentally preferable treatment process
- Sheet Size: 4x8'
- Thicknesses: 19/32", 11/32", 9/16" or 15/32"
- Groove OC: 4" or 8"
- Channel width: 1/2"
Why Use the YellaWood® Brand?
Preservative technology is on the leading edge of the industry.
You can't have the ultimate backyard without the ultimate deck. View Gallery